- Geoapify collects and processes data of registered users to proper setup of billing processes.
- We do not collect, store, or share any personally identifiable user data, except what you voluntarily give to us via email, upon registration, or another direct contact from you.
- An Email address, Gmail, or Facebook account data are collected for registration.
- When our services are used for company needs, provide general company emails ([email protected]) and company billing details.
- We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- As for any other website, our servers may log IP addresses in case of problems and errors. This provides us more information about problems that occurred and helps us to fix the problems more accurately and efficiently.
External services to manage registered users data and payment details
- We use Google Firebase, as a database and back-end functions to process collected data. This allows us to provide the required security level.
- We use 2Checkout to manage payment details. All payment details are processed by 2Checkout only.
- We use Sendinblue marketing platform to send you usage data notifications, newsletters, and get your feedback. You always have an option to unsubscribe from marketing emails.
Services and API requests
Geoapify GmbH is a German business and therefore adheres to EU GDPR. Our services are hosted in EU datacenters and conform with EU GDPR regulations.
- For each API request we store a request body, headers, IP address, and time.
- We store the information for access control and usage counting, as well as to detect problems and improve performance of our APIs.
- The information is kept only as long as it is necessary to generate the aggregated usage statistics and generally no longer than 24h for successful requests.