- Geoapify collects and processes data of registered users to proper setup of billing processes.
- We do not collect, store, or share any personally identifiable user data, except what you voluntarily give to us via email, upon registration or another direct contact from you.
- When our services are used for a company needs, provide general company emails ([email protected]) and company billing details.
- We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
What do we collect
- An Email address and name are collected for registration.
- We use Email addresses to communicate with our customers, send newsletters, and get feedback.
- Address and tax details are collected when a paid subscription is created. The Address and tax details are used to generate invoices.
- We use Google Firebase, as a database and back-end functions to process collected data. This allows us to provide the required security level.
- We use 2Checkout to manage payment details. All payment details are processed by 2Checkout only.
- We use Sendinblue marketing platform to send you usage data notifications, newsletters, and get your feedback. You always have an option to unsubscribe from marketing emails.
As for any other website, our servers may log IP addresses in case of problems and errors. This provides us more information about problems that occurred and helps us to fix the problems more accurately and efficiently.