Information we collect
- We collect and process data of registered users to properly set up billing processes and provide the Services to you.
- We do not collect, store, or share any personally identifiable user data, except what you voluntarily give to us via email, upon registration, or another direct contact from you.
- When registering for our Services, we collect your email address or account data from Gmail/Facebook if you use them to sign in.
- We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- Our servers may log IP addresses in case of problems and errors. This provides us with more information about problems that occurred and helps us to fix them more accurately and efficiently.
External services to manage registered users data and payment details
- We use Google Firebase, as a database and back-end functions to process collected data. This allows us to provide the required security level.
- We use 2Checkout to manage payment details. All payment details are processed by 2Checkout only.
- We use Sendinblue marketing platform to send you usage data notifications, newsletters, and get your feedback. You always have an option to unsubscribe from marketing emails.
Services and API requests
Geoapify GmbH is a German business and therefore adheres to EU GDPR. Our Services are hosted in EU data centers and conform to EU GDPR regulations.
- For each API request, we store a request body, headers, IP address, and time.
- We store this information for access control and usage counting, as well as to detect problems and improve the performance of our APIs.
- The information is kept only as long as it is necessary to generate the aggregated usage statistics and generally no longer than 24 hours for successful requests.