9 May 2019 ( Version 1)
- Geoapify collects and processes data of registered users to proper setup of billing processes.
- We do not collect, store, or share any personally identifiable user data, except what you voluntarily give to us via email, upon registration or another direct contact from you.
- When our services are used for a company needs, provide general company emails ([email protected]) and company billing details.
- We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
What do we collect
- An Email address and name are collected for a registration.
- Address details are collected when a non-free subscription is created. The Address details are used to generate invoices.
- We use Google Firebase, as a database and back-end functions to process collected data. This allows us to provide the required security level.
- We use Stripe to manage payments details. All payment details are processed by Stripe only.
As for any other website, our servers may log IP addresses in case of problems and errors. This provides us more information about problems occurred and helps us to fix the problems more accurately and efficiently.